
As each day goes by i think about how far i have come. So i may not have everything i want..but what i do have it God's unfailing love for me. I have made my share of mistakes and even in the past week, i have doubted myself, complained, lost faith, etc...but somehow i always felt His presence as He called me to come home.
I wake up each day wondering how the day will turn out. I pray for my family and the other wonderful people in my life. I pray for favor and for strength and wisdom as i go about my daily activities including my studies. For everyone and for everything i pray for, i fill a sense of hope filling my heart. Sometimes, i ask myself, "Why can't i feel this way all the time?"
I know that i have to find the joy in everything, including the tough times. I try. I know one thing for sure, that i am growing closer to Him and i know that because i can see my worries slowly fading away. It's because i am learning to lay it down at His feet and trusting that He will take care of me.
So yes, there will be times when i fall short and lose focus but God's love for us is unconditional. Just like me, you may be having one of those days, where everything seems to be going wrong, but know that He is with you.
Jesus, fill my heart with love
Your arms around me holding me close
Jesus, your blessings come from above
With you everything goes
Now and then i may fall,
But i always hear you call
Child, my love will never fail you
Hold on because i am with you
So Thank you for loving me
Even when i do wrong
My heart just wants to be free
So that i can sing you a song
I love you Jesus....
No comments:
Post a Comment